News to cover issues and learn about “Hidden Liens” that can harm homeowners.
- Spouse of veteran must sign note or deed of trust on VA loan.
- Two in Marin County, California get over three years in federal prison over purported “bridge loans.”
- Modesto, California man gets over 3 years in prison for collecting advance fees.
- Two Vallejo, California residents plead guilty to mortgage and foreclosure rescue scam.
- Hidden liens that could exist on your property in various forms. Read carefully.
- In Nevada servicing loans on your own property may require you to have the new Mortgage Servicing License.
- Washington State again warns of Scam Lenders collecting advance fees on small loans
- Washington seems to prolific on scam lenders collecting advance fees on small loans. Here is yet another one.
I trust you all enjoyed the long week end. Remember we do have trust/probate, personal injury and criminal attorneys available for your needs.