When you receive this please reply with “YES” which informs us that the e-mail is valid and you continue to want to receive the mortgage e alert.
Remember if you are a member of the California Association of Mortgage Professionals you are entitle to free legal advice from our office once per month for a limited time.
This week we have :
- Some companies may want to sell because of the increased stress due to all new regulations. If you are one, you can call at no cost to discuss the legal ramifications and potential buyers.
- Flood Insurance-Pro’s and Con’s. Should you have it? Does it really give you the coverage you think?
- Lead companies nailed for selling leads to the “wrong people.”
- Florida Real Estate salesperson faces up to 150 years in prison for mortgage fraud for loans that funded in 2008 and 2009 over 7 years ago!
- Fake landlords in Florida steal from Tenants. Learn how they did it.
- Nine go to prison in Michigan for Mortgage Fraud.
- Trusts may avoid probate allowing the property to be disbursed sooner.
- Even in probate a residence can be sold before probate ends
Injured in an accident? Being sued? Being charged with a crime? 7 attorneys to serve you depending on the incident.
Herman Thordsen, Esq.
Thordsen Law Offices
151 Kalmus Drive
Costa Mesa, CA 92646
(714) 662-4993 Direct Line