- HSBC bank settles for $470 million for all its mortgage and foreclosure abuses on consumers
- Pending California Bills that affect Mortgage Loan Originators.
- Orange County, California man faces about 200 years in prison for mortgage fraud. Anyone know him?
- Orange County, California man pleads guilty for operating fraudulent debt relief firm. 2 others go down with him. Anyone know these three?
- San Rafael, California woman gets 2 years in prison for embezzling from mortgage company.
- Las Vegas, Nevada federal court has two people ordered back to prison while appeal pending.
- Former Reno, Nevada Mortgage Broker gets five years in prison.
If you have questions for compliance contact. If you have issues on other areas of law contact us to speak with one of our other attorneys.