Saturday February 24, 2018 11:33 pm


How May We Serve You?

Personal Injury
–If you are involved in a motor vehicle collision, or otherwise injured, we can assist you.  Please feel free to contact us.  The consultation is free.

–If you would like legal advice regarding adoption, we can assist you.

–If you would like to speak with our probate section, we have an attorney on staff to assist you. The consultation is free.

Estate Planning
–If you require estate planning  for tax purposes or to protect your assets our attorneys are here to assist you.  The consultation is free.

Multi-State Licensing
–Would you like a mortgage broker license in other states?  Please contact Mr.Herman Thordsen.

HUD/FHA Approval
–We are available to assist in acquiring HUD approval, updating your quality control plan to comply with current HUD rules or find you an accountant for the annual certified audit you.

Leave a comment